Baker University Center
BOOTH REGISTRATION FEE
$900 per 8′ x 8′ space.
- Draped space (8′ high back drape, 3′ high side drape)
- Company name sign
- One 6′ draped table and two chairs
- Two conference registrations
- General security
- Exhibitor badges for booth personnel
- Vendor presentation (if signed up by December 1, 2013)
— The exhibition floor is hardwood.
— Electrical and internet connections are NOT included in the booth price.
- 50% non-refundable deposit due upon booking
- Full balance due on or before April 13, 2012
- Cancellations after April 13, 2012 are non-refundable
- Move In
- Wednesday, May 7 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Exhibit Hours
- Thursday, May 8 8:00 am–3:00 pm
- Friday, May 9 8:00 am–3:00 pm
- Move Out
- Friday, May 9 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
All exhibitors at CALICO have the opportunity to advertise in the Conference Program that is distributed to all attendees of the conference. Space is available for the cover and/or color ads at an additional charge. Electronic art must be provided by the advertiser in a pdf format to email@example.com.
Closing date for insertion and artwork is March 15, 2014. For pricing, details and upgrade order information please contact CALICO directly at 512-245-1417.
Can’t make it to the event but want to get your literature in front of this qualified audience? You can have your literature distributed at the “Take-One” Table area. Show management will distribute and replenish your literature in this specially designated area at the entrance to the exhibition.
- Exhibition company is responsible for shipment arrangements of literature both to and from the exhibition facility.
- “Take-One” Table area is to be unstaffed.
- No exhibitors or corporate representatives will be allowed in this designated area.
Call 800-996-3233 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place in the “Take-One” Table area.