Renaissance Seattle Hotel
Courtyard Foyer (B Level)
Exhibit Space Cost
$900 per 8′ x 10′ space (80 square feet)
Exhibit Space Payment
- 50% non-refundable deposit due upon booking
- Full balance due on or before March 25, 2020
- Cancellations after March 25, 2020 are non-refundable
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Draped space (8′ high back drape, 3′ high side drape)
- Company name sign
- One 6′ skirted table
- Two side chairs
- Two symposium registrations
- Exhibitor badges for booth personnel
- Literature table at Opening Reception & Poster Session, May 27 *
- Vendor presentation (if signed up by December 1, 2019)
- Full page black & white ad in Symposium Program (artwork due by March 15, 2020)
- General security
— The entire exhibit area is carpeted.
— Standard electrical power is available throughout perimeter wall outlets. If you need electrical power it is recommended to bring an extension cord.
— Shared wireless internet connectivity is complimentary. Hardwired internet connectivity is available for an additional charge.
- Move In
- Wednesday, May 27 – 11:00 am-5:00 pm
- Exhibit Hours
- Wednesday, May 27 – 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm (literature table only) *
- Thursday, May 28 – 8:00 am-3:00 pm
- Friday, May 29 – 8:00 am-3:00 pm
- Move Out
- Friday, May 29 – 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
* New in 2020 (included with exhibit space fee)
Bonus Literature Table at Opening Reception & Poser Session – Set up your booth on Wednesday, May 27, then make your way to the Opening Reception & Poster Session, in a separate location. Bring brochures because there will be a table reserved for your promotional literature. You can stay at the table to greet participants, or leave promotional literature for participants to take on their own. This bonus is included complimentary with your exhibit space fee.
All exhibitors at CALICO have the opportunity to advertise in the Conference Program that is distributed to all attendees of the conference. Space is available for the cover and/or color ads at an additional charge. Electronic art must be provided by the advertiser in a pdf format, e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for insertion and artwork is March 15, 2020. For pricing, details and order information please call 512-245-1417 or e-mail email@example.com.
“Take-One” Table • $300 USD
Can’t make it to the event but want to get your literature in front of this qualified audience? You can have your literature distributed at the “Take-One” Table area. Show Management will distribute and replenish your literature in this specially designated area at the entrance to the exhibition.
- Exhibition company is responsible for shipment arrangements of literature both to and from the exhibition facility.
- “Take-One” Table area is to be unstaffed.
- No exhibitors or corporate representatives will be allowed in this designated area.
Call 800-996-3233 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place in the “Take-One” Table area.