WHY USE A MANAGEMENT COMPANY?
- Management companies have the expertise, knowledge and resources to address challenges unique to producing an event. Through professional experience, techniques have been developed to prevent common mishaps that arise in coordination of trade shows and conferences.
- Associations may focus resources and efforts on their primary purpose. Though involved with the event to the extent they would like to be, it is more economically feasible to have a management company attend to the everyday organizational details.
- Given that management companies maintain several accounts, they carry the purchasing power that independent organizations lack. The volume business represented by many accounts translates into reduced costs across the board.
- Management companies provide a centralized location and point of contact to oversee all aspects of an event. This eliminates the potential for miscommunication and confusion that can arise through multiple departments or individuals of an organization.
WHY MILESTONE PRESENTATIONS?
- The principals of Milestone Presentations have over 20 years combined expertise in sales and event management. Collectively, we have managed events ranging from 50 attendees to 60,000 attendees and 10 booths to 800 booths. This experience has allowed us to adapt our techniques to suit the needs of the event.
- Through our extensive experience, Milestone Presentations has established a broad network of professional contacts. These contacts are consistently drawn upon as resources for each individual event.
- Milestone Presentations brings creativity, flexibility and individuality to each event. We are large enough to cater to your groups’ needs, but still small enough to personalize our management services to each singular requirement a client may present.
- As a trade show and conference management company which has coordinated events nationwide, Milestone Presentations has a strong and successful background in long-distance working arrangements with clients. A solid emphasis within the company is placed upon regular communcation with clients, including attendance at scheduled planning meetings and participation in all conference calls.